Veg Paneer Paratha is a paratha made from the vegetables like carrot, beetroot and raddish and stuffed with paneer. Actually I got this idea from my sister so tried it and liked it most. It tastes good with curd or pickle or tomato sauce. Its a healthy and tasty paratha try it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- 1 Small cup Carrot grated
- 1 Small cup beetroot grated
- 1 Small cup raddish grated
- 1 Cup Paneer grated
- 2 tbsp. Red chilli powder
- 1 tbsp. jeera powder
- Salt as per taste
- Oil for making dough and applying for paratha
- 2 Cups Wheat Flour
- Take wheat four in a bowl and add the vegetables like carrot, beetroot and raddish to it. Also add jeera powder, red chilli powder and salt. Mix them well. Add 2 to 3 tbsp. oil. Now by adding bit by bit of water make the dough bit harder than chapati dough as it will become more soft after few mins. Keep it closed for at least 15 mins.
How to proceed:
- Make small balls of dough of about lemon size.
- Make it to a circle of about 4 cms diameter.
- Now place 1 tbsp. of paneer in the center as stuffing and close the sides.
- Now with wheat flour for dusting make it a circle of about 10 cms diameter with rolling pin.
- Put it on tava and cook it both sides by applying oil.
- Repeat the same process for the rest
- Serve hot.