Tomato Spinach pasta is one of the easiest and quick pasta recipe that is tasty and healthy.
- Pasta 2 Cups
- 4 to 5 tomatoes finely chopped
- 1 Bunch of spinach cleaned and finely chopped
- 2 Medium size onions thinly sliced
- 2 to 3 garlic cloves finely chopped.
- 1/2 tbsp. pepper powder
- Basil few leaves
- 2 tbsp. Red chilli powder
- Salt as per taste
- 4 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tbsp. sugar
- 1 bowl cheese
- 4 tbsp. tomato sauce
Keep pasta for boiling. Add salt and 2 drops of olive oil to the water while boiling. Once the pasta is soft drain all the water and keep aside.
Take a container on heater. Add olive oil and once the oil is hot add garlic and fry it. Add onion and fry till they are soft. Add tomatoes and stir it till they are soft. Then spinach is added. Stir for few mins. Add basil leaves , red chilli powder, pepper powder, salt, sugar and cook for few mins. Add tomato sauce and mix well. Now add pasta to it and cook for 5 mins so that it settles well in the gravy.
Garnish with cheese and serve hot
Spinach broccoli pasta is the pasta prepared with spinach and broccoli and lot of cheese over it. For the first time I tried it out and it came out very well. Very colourful and easy and kids like them most. Try it!!!!!!!!!!!
- 50 grams Pasta
- 1 Medium size broccoli cut into small florets
- 1 Cup spinach leaves cleaned and finely chopped
- 1 small size red bell pepper cut into long strips
- 1 Small size yellow pepper cut in to long strips
- 3 to 4 garlic cloves finely chopped
- 2 tbsp chilli sauce ( as required)
- 1/4 Tbsp pepper powder (as required)
- Salt as per taste
- Olive oil 5 tbsp
- 1 small cup Cheese (Mozilla cheese) grated
Boil the pasta in the water. Add bit salt and a tbsp of olive oil. Boil till it is soft. Just before taking off add broccoli florets and boil for 2 mins. Now drain all the water and keep this aside.
Take a container on heater. Add olive oil and once hot add garlic cloves. Fry it. Now add spinach and fry it. Add both the peppers and fry it. Close the lid for few mins till the peppers are cooked well. Now add chilli sauce, salt , and pepper powder and mix well and add cooked pasta and broccoli and half of the cheese to it. Cook it for 2 mins with closed lid. Serve hot with cheese garnished on it.
- Pasta 100gram
- Red onion 2 medium size thinly sliced
- Garlic 2 to 3 cloves thinly chopped
- Bell pepper 1 medium size thinly sliced
- Yellow pepper 1 medium size thinly sliced
- Mushroom 4 to 5 cut into big pieces
- Corjet one ut into circle
- Pitted olives 10 to 12 cut in to half
- Olive oil 4 to 5 tbsp
- Bolognese sauace 100grams ( pasta sauce made of tomato, onion, garlic , white pepper, basil, chilli powder, salt, lemon juice and sugar
- Take a container on heater and add olive oil
- Once it is hot add garlic and fry it
- Add onion and fry till they are golden brown
- Now add Bell pepper, yellow pepper and corjet and mushroom
- Cook it till they are done
- Now add olives and a bit of salt
- Cook it for 2 mins
- Add the bolognese sauce (pasta sauce)
- Cook for 4 to 5 mins till sauce mixes well with vegetables
- Now take one more container with water and add pasta and a little bit of salt and oil so that they do not stick and cook till pasta turns soft. This should be done simultaneously while cooking the vegetables.
- Now drain all the water from pasta and add to the vegetables cooked
- Cook for 5 mins till the sauce is mixed well with pasta
- Serve hot with the cheese over it