We prepare lot of recipes of paneer with gravy as well as paneer dry recipes.
I tried paneer dry recipe with mint. A awesome recipe which can be used as snacks else can be used as curry along with roti or naan. A simple and tasty recipe try it..
- Paneer thinly sliced (200 grams)
- 1 Bunch mint (pudina) cleaned
- 3 to 4 green chillies cut into pieces
- 1 Cup fresh coriander leaves
- 2 tbsp. jeera
- A Pinch of hing
- 2 tbsp. of oil
- Salt a per taste
- 1/2 tbsp. pepper powder
- Take mint leaves, green chillies, jeera, coriander leaves in a jar and grind it into paste.
- Take a pan on heater add oil. Once the oil is hot add the grinded paste and fry it for few mins.
- Add sliced paneer and fry it along with the paste.
- Add hing, salt and pepper powder and mix it well.
- Serve hot.