Here is a healthy and tasty mild masala curry for your kids. Use this curry in the chapati or in the bread and give your child. A simple and quick vegetable dish which can be prepared in less time and more delicious.
- A small red bell pepper cut into thin stripes
- A small yellow bell pepper cut into thin stripes
- A small green capsicum cut into thin stripes
- A small cup of sweet corn kernels
- A small cup of paneer cubes
- 2 to 3 garlic cloves cut into small pieces
- A small ginger pieces cut into pieces
- Onion a medium size cut in to thin stripes
- 1 medium size tomato cut in to small pieces
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 tbsp red chilli powder
- 1 tbsp garam masala
- Salt as per taste
Take a pan on heater add oil and once the oil is hot add garlic and ginger and fry it.
Add onion pieces and fry till they are golden brown.
Add all the three capsicum , tomato and corn and fry it till they are soft.
Add red chilli powder, garam masala and salt and stir till they are cooked well.
Serve with chapati.