- 2 Medium size Potatoes peeled and cut into small cubes
- 1 Cup All purpose flour (Maida)
- 2 to 3 tbsp. corn flour
- 4 tbsp. red chilli powder ( 2tbsp for flour and 2 tbsp. for sprinkling over the Manchurian)
- Salt as per taste
- 1 tbsp. chat masala
- Oil for frying
- 2 tbsp. Pepper powder
- Boil the potatoes in salt water for 5 mins and then drain all the water and keep aside.
- Take a bowl add all purpose flour, corn flour, salt, chat masala, 2 tbsp. red chilli powder, 2 tbsp. hot oil and mix them properly.
- Add water bit by bit to the flour and mix them well so that it should be a thick batter.
- Dip the aloo cubes and fry it in the oil with low flame till they turn to golden brown color.
- Take it out draining the oil and place them on the paper. Sprinkle a bit of chilli powder and pepper powder on it.
- Repeat the same process for the rest.
- Serve it with tomato sauce.