Bhendi fry masala is one of the spicy and dry curry which is very tasty. It tastes good with roti and rice. Try this!!!!!!!!
- 10 to 12 bhendi’s cut in to pieces of 1 inch long
- 1 small cup dry coconut grated
- 2 to 3 garlic cloves finely chopped
- 1 inch ginger finely cut
- 2 tbsp. red chilli powder
- salt as per taste
- 4 to 5 tbsp. of oil
- 1 tbsp. of jaggery
- 2 tbsp. of tamarind water
- A pinch of turmeric powder and mustard seeds
- 1 cup fresh coriander leaves
- 1 medium size onion finely chopped
- Grind the dry coconut, garlic, ginger, coriander leaves in to paste and keep it aside
- Take a pan on heater. Add oil and once hot add mustard seeds allow it to crackle. Add onion an fry till they are golden brown.
- Add ladyfinger (Bhendi) and fry till they is no sign of stickiness.
- Now add the grinded paste and fry along with it.
- Add bit water as the masala will stick to pan. Add tamarind water, jaggery and salt an cook for few mins.
- Serve with chapati or rice.