- 2 Medium size Potatoes
- 4 tbsp. of fine coarse semolina
- 2 tbsp. red chilli powder
- Salt as per taste
- Oil as required
- Peel the potato skin and cut into thin slices.
- Take a bowl and add semolina, salt and red chilli powder and mix them well
- Take a pan(tava) on heater and apply oil to it
- Now dip the potato slices one by one in the semolina mixture and place them on the tava.
- Apply oil on every slice and allow it to cook till the semolina turns golden brown in color
- Turn over the other side and apply oil
- Take it off and repeat the same process for the rest
- Serve hot as a snack