- 1 Cup mushroom thinly sliced
- 3 Onion thinly sliced
- 3 green chillies cut into pieces
- 2 tomatoes finely chopped
- 2 to 3 garlic cloves finely chopped
- 1 Inch ginger finely cut
- 1 tbsp. garam masala
- Salt as per taste
- 4 tbsp. oil
- A pinch of turmeric power and pepper powder
- 1/4 tbsp. Sugar
- Fresh coriander leaves
- Take a container on heater add 2 tbsp. of oil. Add garlic and ginger and fry it. Add onion and green chillies fry it till they are soft. Allow it to cool and then along with coriander leaves grind into paste.
- Now take another container on heater add 2 tbsp. of oil. Add tomatoes and fry till they are soft. Add sliced button mushrooms and cook for few mins.
- Add the onion paste, turmeric powder, garam masala, pepper powder, salt sugar.
- Add little water and cook till the gravy thickens.
- Serve hot with chapati and naan.