- 1 Cup Gobi florets
- A small capsicum finely chopped
- 3 onions cut into slices
- 2 tomatoes finely chopped
- 2 to 3 garlic cloves
- 1 inch ginger cut into pieces
- 2 to 3 green chillies finely cut
- 1/4 tbsp. pepper powder
- Salt as per taste
- oil 4 tbsp
- Take a container on heater add 2 tbsp of oil and add garlic, ginger and fry it. Now add onion and green chilli fry till they are soft. Now allow this to cool and grind into paste.
- Now take another container on heater add 2 tbsp. of oil. add capsicum and fry for 2 mins. Now add Gobi florets and tomatoes and cook till they are soft.
- Add onion paste to it. Also add little water.
- Now add salt and pepper powder and cook till the gravy is thick.
- Serve hot with chapati or naan