Paneer Rajma masala is one of the north Indian dish. Very healthy and rich vegetable curry tastes good with chapati’s. and naan. Here paneer and Rajma are cooked in onion and tomato gravy. Its really a mouthwatering dish.
- 1 Cup Rajma
- 200 gram paneer ( half of it cut in to cubes and rest grated)
- 4 tomatoes cut in to pieces
- 2 onion cut into pieces
- 1 inch ginger cut into small pieces.
- 2 to 3 garlic cloves finely chopped
- 2 tbsp. red chilli powder
- 1 tbsp. garam masala
- Salt as per taste
- 2 tbsp. oil
- 2 tbsp. butter
- Fresh coriander leaves to garnish
- Soak Rajma overnight in water and then pressure cook with 4 to 5 whistle. Drain all the water and keep aside.
- Take a container on heater. Add oil and once it is hot add garlic cloves and fry it. Add ginger and onion fry till golden brown. Add tomatoes and stir it till they are soft. Allow it to cool and then grind in to paste.
- Take another container on heater add butter. once it starts melting add paneer cubes and fry it. Now add the grinded tomato onion paste and Rajma to it. Add salt, red chilli powder, garam masala and grated paneer to it. Add little bit of water and cook till the gravy thickens.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot.