Making Soups at home is very easy now a days. Homemade soups are good for health. I usually try different veg soups at home. This time I tried out Chinese tomato soup. Waw !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it was really good.
- 5 to 6 tomatoes
- 1 potatoes cut in to 4 pieces
- 1 Small cup shredded cabbage
- 1 small cup spring onion finely chopped
- 4 to 5 beans finely chopped
- 1 small carrot finely chopped
- 2 to 3 garlic cloves finely chopped
- 1 inch ginger grated
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 2 tbsp. red chilli powder
- 1/4 tbsp. pepper powder
- 1 tbsp. soya sauce
- salt as per taste
- 1 tbsp. sugar
- Take tomatoes and potato in pressure cooker and boil it for 5 to 6 whistle. Drain all the water and allow it to cool. Peel the skin of tomatoes and potato. Grind it in a mixer and keep aside.
- Now take a container on heater add butter to it. Once the butter starts melting add the vegetables like cabbage, carrot and beans, garlic, ginger and fry it. Add 1 cup of water and allow it to cook with closed lid.
- As the vegetables are boiled add the tomato puree to it.
- Now add salt, sugar, red chilli powder, pepper powder, soya sauce and spring onion
- Boil it for few mins till it mixes well with all spices
- Serve hot with butter on it.