This new year I tried out a snack which was really good to taste. Actually I got this idea from my sister. Ya the stuffed capsicum. For the stuffing I used marinated paneer, onion, potatoes and just cooked in a oven. Try it out its really very tasty.
- 1 Medium size Red bell pepper cut into half and deseed it.
- 1 Medium size yellow bell pepper cut into half and deseed it
- 1 medium size capsicum cut into half and deseed it
- 250 grams paneer cut into big pieces
- Cauliflower cut into florets a cup full
- 2 Onion sliced into big pieces
- 2 potatoes cut into big pieces
- 1 small cup sliced mushroom
- Yoghurt(curd) 4 tbsp
- Tandoori curry paste 2tbsp
- Cheese for garnishing 1 Cup
- 1 Cup yogurt (curd)
- 2 tbsp. tandoori paste
- Salt as per taste
- 4 tbsp. olive oil
- Take 1 cup of yogurt, salt and tandoori paste and mix well.
- Add paneer, onion, cauliflower, potatoes ( half boil), mushrooms to the curd.
- Mix them well and marinate it over night.
- Take the capsicum apply oil to the sides and just keep for 2 to 3 mins in microwave so that it becomes soft.
- Now take a pan on heater add olive oil and fry the marinated vegetables for few mins so that they are half cooked.
- Put the marinated vegetables in the capsicum shells and apply cheese to it and grill it in oven for 6 to 10 mins till all the cheese melts and vegetables are cooked well in the capsicum shells.
- Serve hot