Gobi fry is one of the simple and quick and easy side dish that can be prepared anytime.
It is spicy and tastes good along with rice.
- 1 Cup Gobi florets cleaned and washed
- 2 Tbsp red chilli powder ( if spicy is needed)
- 2 to 3 Tbsp of oil
- Salt as per taste
- 2 to 3 tbsp of fine coarse semolina
- A pinch of hing
- A pinch of turmeric powder
- Half tbsp of coriander powder
- Fresh coriander leaves to garnish
- Mustard seeds half a tbsp
Take a pan on heater. Add oil and once the oil is hot add mustard seeds. Allow it to crackle.
Now add turmeric powder, hing and add Gobi florets. Start stirring it for few mins. Add salt and red chilli powder and close a lid till the gobi is cooked well.
Now add fine coarse semolina, and coriander powder and stir it for few more mins. Garnish it with coriander leaves.