- 1 Medium size broccoli cut into small florets
- 2 medium size potatoes peeled and cut in to big pieces
- 1 Medium size red bell pepper cut into long strips
- 1 Medium Size yellow pepper cut into long strips
- 1 Medium size capsicum cut into long strips
- 5 to 6 mushrooms cut into pieces
- 1 Tbsp pepper powder
- Salt as per taste
- 2 to 3 Tbsp olive oil
Half Boil the potato pieces in salt water. Once the potatoes are half boiled add broccoli florets in to it and boil it for 5 mins. Drain all the water and keep aside.
Now take a pan on heater add olive oil. Once the oil is hot add red , yellow and capsicum and fry it till the are soft. Add mushroom and fry it. Now add broccoli and potatoes and fry them well . sprinkle salt and pepper powder. Mix them well and serve it.