Spinach broccoli pasta is the pasta prepared with spinach and broccoli and lot of cheese over it. For the first time I tried it out and it came out very well. Very colourful and easy and kids like them most. Try it!!!!!!!!!!!
- 50 grams Pasta
- 1 Medium size broccoli cut into small florets
- 1 Cup spinach leaves cleaned and finely chopped
- 1 small size red bell pepper cut into long strips
- 1 Small size yellow pepper cut in to long strips
- 3 to 4 garlic cloves finely chopped
- 2 tbsp chilli sauce ( as required)
- 1/4 Tbsp pepper powder (as required)
- Salt as per taste
- Olive oil 5 tbsp
- 1 small cup Cheese (Mozilla cheese) grated
Boil the pasta in the water. Add bit salt and a tbsp of olive oil. Boil till it is soft. Just before taking off add broccoli florets and boil for 2 mins. Now drain all the water and keep this aside.
Take a container on heater. Add olive oil and once hot add garlic cloves. Fry it. Now add spinach and fry it. Add both the peppers and fry it. Close the lid for few mins till the peppers are cooked well. Now add chilli sauce, salt , and pepper powder and mix well and add cooked pasta and broccoli and half of the cheese to it. Cook it for 2 mins with closed lid. Serve hot with cheese garnished on it.