- Spaghetti noodles 100 grams
- 1 Bunch of spinach cleaned and finely chopped
- 5 to 6 mushrooms sliced
- 1 Medium size onion finely sliced
- 2 Garlic cloves finely chopped
- 4 Tbsp of olive oil
- A small bowl of pitted olives
- 3 Tbsp chilli sauce
- 3 Tbsp soya sauce
- Salt as per taste
Boil the spaghetti noodles in water. Add salt and 2 drops of olive oil to it while boiling. Once the noodles are cooked well drain all the water and keep aside.
Now take a container on heater add olive oil once the oil is hot add garlic and fry it. Add onion and fry till golden brown.
Now add mushroom and cook till they are soft. Add spinach and stir continuously till they are cooked. Add pitted olives, salt and cook for 2 mins. Add chilli sauce,soya sauce and noodles and mix well. Serve hot