Preparation Time: 10 mins
Cooking time: 15 mins
- 50 grams pineapple cut into small pieces
- 4 Tbsp Chana Dal
- 4 Tbsp urad Dal
- 2 Tbsp Dhania (coriander seeds)
- 1 Tbsp jeera
- 2 to 4 red chilli
- 2 Tbsp Oil
- 2 tbsp red chilli powder
- 1/2 Cup grated coconut
- 1 Tbsp mustard seeds and pinch of turmeric powder and hing
- Salt as per taste
- 1/2 cup grated Jaggery
- Take a pan on heater add chana dal, urad dal, Dhania, jeera and red chillies and fry it till the dals are golden brown. Allow it to cool and grind it with the grated coconut and keep aside
- Take another pan on heater add oil once hot add mustard seeds allow it to crackle. Add hing
- Add pineapple pieces and fry it till they are cooked.
- Now add the grinded powder , salt, red chilli powder and Jaggery.
- Cook it till the gravy is thick even add a bit of water.
- Serve with rice especially curd rice.