Balaka is usually used in South Indian meals. It tastes good with rice. It is simple and we can prepare it at home with less efforts and few ingredients.
- 500 Grams green chilli ( long and thin)
- 1 Cup sour curd
- 2 Tbsp hing
- 2 Tbsp fenugreek powder (methi powder)
- Salt as per taste bit more (50 grams)
- Take curd in a bowl add salt, hing, fenugreek seeds powder and mix well
- Now slit the green chillies and dip them in the curd
- Dry it in hot sun till they are completely dried
- Deep fry them in oil with low flame
- Serve with rice and dal or sambar.