Everyone likes pickle. We Indians always prefer pickles with the food. And for the spicy lovers here is the green chilli pickle recipe. It is a simple and easy pickle that can be prepared any time all seasons. For this pickle the chilli’s are slit and cut in to pieces.
- 100 Grams Green chilli’s
- 2 Tbsp fenugreek seeds powdered
- 1 Tbsp hing
- 1 Tbsp turmeric powder
- Salt as per taste but bit more
- lemon juice 1 small cup (approx 4 to 5 lemon )
- Slit the green chillies and cut them into two halves. (Note :Green chillies should be long and thin for pickles)
- Mix all the ingredients to it well.
- Keep them in a air tight jars for 5 to 6 days.
- Once they are ripe keep them stored in the refrigerator.
- Use this with curd rice. It tastes good