Aloo Gobi rice is one of the simplest rice recipe which I feel. With only two vegetables aloo and gobi and a bit spices makes a very good taste.
Preparation time : 5 mins
Cooking Time :15 mins
- 1 Big potato peeled off and cut into small cubes
- 1 Cup Gobi florets
- 1 Cup rice
- 1 Tbsp jeera
- 2 to3 small cinnamon sticks
- 1 green chilli finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp red chilli powder
- 1 Tbsp garam masala
- Oil 2 tbsp
- salt as per taste
- 4 to 5 laung
- 1 Tbsp mustard seeds and pinch of turmeric powder
- Take the pressure cooker on the heater add oil once hot add mustard seeds allow it to crackle.
- Add jeera, turmeric, cinnamon sticks , laung and fry it.
- Now add aloo, gobi fry it in oil for 2 mins
- Add salt, red chilli powder, garam masala mix well and pour 2 cups of water
- Now once the water starts boiling add rice (rice should washed twice and drain the water)
- Close the cooker lid and pressure cook it
- Serve hot