Carrot Rice is a delicious and nutritious recipe which is made from carrot, cashew nuts, raisins and almonds.It also includes the spices like cinnamon, laung. Usually kids like carrot so carrot rice makes good for their lunch box.
Preparation Time: 10 mins
Cooking Time : 15 mins
- 2 Carrots grated
- 2 to 3 red chillies
- 1 tbsp jeera
- 4 to 5 cashew nuts cut into pieces
- 4 to 5 almonds cut into pieces
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 3 to 4 laung
- salt as per taste
- 4 Tbsp ghee
- 1 tbsp pepper powder
- 1 Cup rice
- Cook the rice and keep aside.
- Take a pan on heater add ghee once hot add cashew nuts, almonds, jeera, red chilli, cinnamon sticks, laung and fry it.
- Add grated carrot and fry it.
- Add salt, pepper powder, raisins and now pour the cooked rice mix well
- Serve hot with raitha or vegetable curry