Here is the crispy and spicy Shankarpali dish prepared during diwali.
- 1 cup all purpose flour (maida)
- 2 Tbsp red chilli powder
- 1 Tbsp jeera powder
- A pinch of turmeric powder
- 1 small cup grated coconut
- 2 Tbsp hot oil needed during dough preparation
- Salt as per taste
- Oil for frying
- Take all purpose flour in a bowl add salt, red chilli powder,grated coconut, jeera powder, turmeric powder and hot oil mix well. Now with the water make the dough similar to chapati dough
- Now take a dough ball and make a circle of 15 cms diameter.
- Now with the knife cut into diamond shapes and fry it in the oil with medium flame.
- Repeat the same process for the rest.