Preparation time: 15 mins
Cooking time: 20 mins
Servings 2 people
- 200 Grams Button Mushroom cleaned and sliced long
- 1 Small capsicum sliced into thin strips
- 2 onions finely chopped
- 3 to 4 garlic cloves finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp ginger finely chopped
- 4 Tbsp soya sauce
- 2 Tbsp chilli sauce
- 4 Tbsp tomato sauce
- 2 Tbsp pepper powder ( optional)
- 4 Tbsp corn flour
- 1 Tbsp red chilli powder
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour (maida)
- Salt as per taste
- 1 Tbsp chat masala
- Oil for frying
- Take corn flour and maida in a container add salt, red chilli powder and chat masala in it then make a thick batter with the water
- Dip the mushroom pieces in the batter and deep fry it in the oil with medium flame.
- Now take a pan on heater add 2 to 3 tbsp of oil once hot add garlic and ginger then fry it. Add onion fry till golden brown then capsicum.
- Once capsicum is fried add soya ,chilli and tomato sauces to it. Now add all the fried mushroom to it and sprinkle the pepper powder and mix well.
- Serve hot.