Aloo palak is the vegetable prepared without onion and garlic. It tastes good. It can be even prepared during festivals as a side dish.
Preparation Time: 15 mins
Cooking Time : 15 mins
Serves 2 people
- 2 Medium size potatoes peeled and cut into small pieces
- 1 Medium size Spinach (palak) bunch cleaned and finely chopped.
- 3 Green chillies cut in to pieces
- 1 Tbsp turmeric powder
- 1 Tbsp mustard seeds
- A pinch of hing
- 1/2 Tbsp jeera
- Curry leaves
- 2 Tbsp oil
- Salt as per taste
- Take a pan on heater add oil once the oil is hot add mustard seeds allow it to crackle.
- Add jeera turmeric powder, curry leaves and hing to it.
- Now add green chillies fry it. Add palak and fry it.
- Once palak is fried add potatoes and salt and cook it till the potatoes are cooked.
- Serve hot with chapati.